LOOK AT WHAT OUR
2017 NCCC GOT TO DO…
- We raised over $2,000 plus canned food donations for charities serving children here in San Diego and around the world
- Performed at the Vista Winterfest & Tree Lighting…with Santa and Snow (well…the fake stuff…we’re in SoCal after all)
- Helped raise awareness for green and sustainable living at the Oceanside Earth Festival
- 6 Children Sponsored through World Vision
- Plus we got to make incredible music and memories all while making new friends and making a difference in the world around us.
The NCCC uses music as a way to give back to our community. Through our performances we have fun and gather donations and food to support local and charities around our world who are also serving children.
We like to say we’re “Doing GOOD for those who DO GOOD!“
We had a total of 62 singers in the Spring and 81 singers in our Fall/Holiday sessions.